Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted!! Nothing really new just same old same old! My son crawled a little bit on Friday and of course his Dad is the one that saw it and I was at work, makes sense right I mean his Dad is working all day and I am home all day but this is how it has been since he was born, he is just trying to impress his Dad. Work is going well for both of us and we are just waiting to hear if we are moving to Arizona or not. Hopefully we will know that in the next couple of months. We went to the new Draper temple open house on Friday and it was beautiful!! The spirit was so strong and Braeden was mesmerized by all the chandeliers, he loves lights!! I also had a yummy, fat, juicy burger from JCWs and a big fat shake so that was my cheat day for the week! Life is going well and I am so excited for spring to come and then summer!! I am so tired of being cold and sick and I am looking forward to taking my son on walks and enjoying out doors time with my family!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment